Hear ye, hear ye! get your tickets to the premiere of A Field in England with Stella Artois right hereith! You are cordially invited to join us at what is sure to be the feel good film of the year - A Field in England
If you are reading this post I am sure you have been anticipating the return of fiercely original cult Director Ben Wheatley and his fourth feature film - A Field in England as much as I have. After the darkly satirical Sightseers it would appear that Wheatley has returned to the dark simplistic dramatics and genre bending traits that I enjoy so much in his earlier Kill List.
Early buzz of his psychedelic civil war tale is doing nothing to dampen my anticipation as it is getting rave reviews and A Field in England is fast becoming one of this year's must see films.
Thankfully the good people over at Stella Artois have gone out of their way to try ensure that as many people as possible get to see A Field in England as not only have they teamed with Picture House to sponsor the nationwide premiere launch of A Field in England this Friday but we are thrilled that Stella are giving 4 lucky Establishing Shot readers the chance to attend the premieres.
We have one pair of exclusive (rarer than hen's teeth) tickets for the A Field in England Premiere at the Brixton Ritzy as well as 3 pairs of tickets for the Hackney Picturehouse satellite premiere to giveaway. After the film you will be able to delve into the madness behind the screen as Director Ben Wheatley and the cast of A Field in England will be taking part in a QA session to discuss mushrooms, madness and the making of A Field in England. The QA session will be hosted live from the Brixton Ritzy Premiere and streamed real time via the magic of the internet (and Picture House's superbe digital infrastructure) to the satellite premiere. See further below on how you can attend the A Field in England Premiere with the stars of the film.
You can see photographs from previous Stella Artois screenings over here: Sightseers UK Premiere, the infamous The Shut Up And Play The Hits Premiere, the Looper preview and Pulp Fiction here.
|A Field in England Richard Glover as Friend & Peter Ferdinando as Jacob|
O'Neil (Michael Smiley), an alchemist, forces the group to aid him in his search to find a hidden treasure that he believes is buried in the field.
|A Field in England Michael Smiley As O'neil Shoots|
A Field in England stars Michael Smiley (Kill List), Peter Ferdinando (Tony), Reece Shearsmith (The League of Gentlemen), Julian Barratt (The Mighty Boosh), Richard Glover (Sightseers) and Ryan Pope (Ideal).
1.Send us an email at imaweiner(at)theestablishingshot(dot)com appropriately replacing (at) and (dot).
2. With the subject line “WIN WITH STELLA ARTOIS”
3. Tell us - Director of A Field in England Ben Wheatley is also responsible for...? *
c) The Imposter
4. Your name & phone number
5. Your date of birth confirming that you are over 18 (because you have to be over 18 to enter this competition)
6. Your address - where tickets may be delivered.
7. Whether you would like to pick up tickets at the cinema (with your I.D document in hand) or have them delivered.
Winners will be chosen and contacted around lunch time tomorrow, Thursday 4 July 2013 and tickets will either couriered or ready for pickup at the cinema of the screening.
|A Field in England cast: Richard Glover, Michael Smiley as O'Neil, Reece Shearsmith as Whitehead, Ryan Pope, Julian Barratt|
Full competition terms & conditions can be found below*.
For more info head to:
If you do not win tickets A Field in England can be experienced on cinema screens, Film4 Channel, Blu-ray & DVD, Video On Demand and in a field, all from 5th July. For more information head over to: http://www.afieldinengland.com/
The Establishing Shot: WIN! TICKETS TO THE PREMIERE OF A FIELD IN ENGLAND & AN AUDIENCE WITH DIRECTOR BEN WHEATLEY & CAST WITH STELLA ARTOIS
- The promoter is The Establishing Shot (the “Promoter”) of www.theestablishingshot.com. The prize is provided by AB InBev UK Limited (Company number: 3982132) of Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS (the “Prize Provider”).
- This Promotion is open to persons aged 18 or over and resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees of the Promoter or the Prize Provider, and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally associated with the administration of this Promotion. Entries from agents, third parties or consumer groups will not be accepted. Bulk entries will not be accepted.
- The Promotion opens at 17.00pm on 2nd July 2013 and closes at 12.00pm on 4th July 2013 (the “Promotion Period”).
- There is ONE PAIR of general admission tickets to the screening of A Field in England at the Brixton Ritzy: Brixton Oval, Coldharbour Lane, London SW2 1JG (the “Venue”) commencing at 6.30pm on Friday 5th July 2013 available to be won in total via a single prize draw that will take place at 12.00pm on 4th July 2013 (the “Main Prize”). There are also three pairs of general admission tickets available for the screening of a Field in England at the Hackney Picture House: 270 Mare Street, London E8 1HE commencing at 6.30pm on Friday 5th July available to be won in a prize draw that will take place at 12.00pm on July 4th 2013 (the “Runner Up Prize”).
- To enter the Promotion, individuals should visit the Promoter’s website at the (http://www.theestablishingshot.com), and follow links to the competition page. Entrants must then send an email containing the words “WIN WITH STELLA ARTOIS” and their name and date of birth to email@example.com. Please note that you must be able to collect the tickets from the Venue on 5th July 2013 in accordance with paragraph 10 below.
- One participant will be chosen at random via a randomised computer programme from all the participants who validly submitted their personal details in accordance with paragraph 5 above, who will win the Main Prize (the “Main Prize Winner”). Three further participants will be chosen at random via a randomised computer programme from all the participants who validly submitted their personal details in accordance with paragraph 5 above, who will each win a Runner Up Prize (“Runner Up Prize Winner”). Each Winner will be notified that they have won a Prize by email to the email address they supplied on Entry by 14.00pm on 4th July 2013. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are delayed, corrupted, or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- The Prize is ticket only and does not include any travel, accommodation or any other expenses.
- No purchase is necessary for entering into this Promotion.
- Individuals are restricted to one entry per person during the Promotional Period. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated device or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any Prize forfeited.
- The Prize can be collected from the box office at the Venue on the day of the event. Winners and their guest will be required to provide I.D (driving license, passport or similar) at point of receipt of the tickets to prove that they are aged 18 or over.
- By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other promotional material.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the Winner, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw the Prize entitlement where there is, or the Promoter has reason to believe there is or has been, breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion has been compromised.
13. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
14. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants. The Promoter gives no warranties on the Prize.
15. The Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferrable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the Prize can only be delivered directly to the Winner.
16. Participants should not take any action which is illegal, constitutes a breach of trust or is otherwise derogatory or defamatory about Stella Artois or any of the Promoter’s other brands. The Promoter reserves the rights to withdraw the Prize in part or in whole if a Winner fails to comply with this requirement or if there is any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
(a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
(b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
(c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
(d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
18. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participants for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
19. Participants agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion and in connection with any PR mentioned in these terms and conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter.
20. Participants hereby consent to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Promotion required (for example use of the Participant’s name on a Stella Artois Facebook post), on behalf of the Promoter, if so requested, with no further recompense.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize award.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside their reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable and to substitute the Prize with one of equivalent or greater value.
23. The Promoter’s decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the Website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website.
25. For details of the Winners’ name and county please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a period of one month following the end of the Promotional Period.
26. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
© 2013 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved. Please drink responsibly. www.drinkaware.co.uk
|Craig is a retired superhero, an obsessive hobbyist, comics fan, gadget lover & flâneur who knows an unhealthy amount about Ian Fleming's James Bond.|
When not watching or making films he takes pictures, eats, drinks, dives, tries to connect to nature whilst mentally storyboarding the greatest film ever made. He also & sometimes utilises owl-themed gadgets to fight crime.
A list of his 132 favourite films can be found here! If you would still like to contact Craig please use any of the buttons below: